There are four requirements to volunteer at St. Sebastian Catholic School to ensure a safe environment for our students:
ICHAT - Click here for the Archdiocese of Detroit Criminal Background Check Authorization (ICHAT)
- Code of Conduct for Volunteers - Click here for the St. Sebastian’s Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Protecting God’s Children Workshop - Click here for more information for workshop information
- Concussion Training / Acknowledgement - Click here for more information on the training materials. Click here for the CYO form.
Every staff member and volunteer involved with St. Sebastian’s CYO sports program is required to attend an Archdiocese of Detroit Protecting God’s Children workshop.
Click here for more information on St. Sebastian’s policies for ensuring a safe environment for our children and Protecting God’s Children program.
The CYO has the following Protecting God’s Children workshop deadlines for its volunteers:
- Fall sports – Workshop must be completed by September 1st
- Winter sports – Workshop must be completed by December 31st
- Spring sports – Workshop must be completed by February 1st
If you are interested in coaching or volunteering with the St. Sebastian’s CYO sports program, please complete and submit the forms listed below to the Athletic Director. Please ensure that all paperwork and workshops are completed by the deadlines above.